With Every Christmas Card I Write...

It's Christmas card time again! We absolutely love going to the mailbox at this time of year to get cards from friends and family. In an age where technology replaces many of our previous traditions, I'm so thankful that this one has remained through the years. We have used Shutterfly in the past for our cards (2008 card to be exact) and will be using them again for this year's greeting. We actually opted not to send them last year (horrible, I know but I was very pregnant and knew this year's would be most special with little Sam's face added in). :-)

Shutterfly always has many designs to choose from (and they don't all look cookie cutter). They have the traditional designs I always gravitate to along with more spunky designs that have a bit of an edge. As everyone knows, we take MANY pictures of our little angel. Rather than choosing just one photo for the card, I thought it would be fun to include a few of our favorites from throughout the year. Below is one of our final drafts (look for yours in the mail soon)!

This one is the Classic Holiday Square design. I just loved the saying "It's a Wonderful Life" on the sample but decided to go with "Our Best Gift EVER!" instead. Sam has a onesie with this saying and it just couldn't be more true for Jonathon and me.

The Many Memories Tree was a close second choice. Love the classic, traditional look and the ability to incorporate many photos.

We've also decided to use Shutterfly to create photo memory books of Sam's first 9 months for family members this holiday season. They are so well done and moderately priced... a perfect gift for grandparents and anyone who loves your little one!

This holiday season, Shutterfly is giving 50 free Christmas cards away to anyone who will blog about their awesome site. Thank you Shutterfly for offering this opportunity to share about your company and ensure our holiday cards and gifts are extra special this year!

The one we went with will be a fun surprise... Check your mailboxes soon for some love from The Lemmons!

No comments:

Post a Comment