Tomorrow is the big day... Mommy is returning to the office after 8 wonderful weeks with Sam. Mommy has been running around like crazy tonight packing bags and making lists for myself and Sam. I plan to continue breastfeeding and will pump a few times during the work day so I will be bringing all of those supplies. Crossing my fingers I did not forget anything!
Grammy stopped by today to pick up Sam's bag and the tears already started. I didn't think I would be emotional leaving Sam since he is with my Mom and she will be an amazing caregiver. The thought of leaving him for longer than a few hours just hit me and made me very sad all of a sudden. It will be a tough day tomorrow but I am going to do my best to get through! I am so blessed to have a job that I love and a person I love, respect and admire caring for my baby. I can't wait to tell Sam all about Mommy's job when he is older. I will tell him about how Mommy goes to work to raise money for kids like him who are sick.
Jonathon gave me an early Mother's Day present today- a Kodak Pulse digital picture frame for my desk at work. The frame is wireless and syncs with Facebook so the pictures automatically feed to it. It is awesome! It is currently being filled with images of Sam so I can look at him throughout the day. :-)
Taking a deep breath and praying tomorrow will be a good day. I would appreciate anyone reading keeping me in your thoughts and prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment