
Our angel baby!

Sam's precious Dedication outfit and shoes.

Daddy, Mommy and Sam.

Family at Sam's Dedication.

Laughing with Daddy!
Jonathon and Sam remembered me by getting me the sweetest cards and gifts. I got a brand new camera (alluded to in previous post) along with a digital picture frame for my desk at work. Jonathon also got me a Willow Tree figurine entitled "New Life." Doesn't it just look like the three of us?? :-)

My mom started my collection of these beautiful figurines long ago and I have received them during important milestones in my life (new home, graduations, etc.). I just love them and they look so pretty displayed in the entry area of our home!
Mother's Day also allowed me to reflect on how thankful I am for my own mom, mother-in-law and the other special women in my life who have helped guide me over the years. I have been so blessed to have a mother who loves me unconditionally and has taught me what being a giving and graceful woman means.
I hope all of my mommy friends had wonderful Mother's Days with their loved ones! And for those still waiting to experience motherhood, I know what a hard day it was for you. I prayed for you as did many women who are in and have been in your shoes. May God put his arms around you and may my story help you remember that God's plan for your life can guide you in a brand new direction before you can blink. :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment