So Lauren and I had our ALL-DAY childbirth class on Saturday and we absolutely loved it. We learned a ton and we are very glad that we did it. It was much better to do it in one day than to spread it out over 7 weeks. :) Personally, I feel better prepared for when Sam gets here!! We learned breathing exercises, the amazing changes that the body makes when carrying a child, how to swaddle (my favorite), different types of poop you will see each week :), breastfeeding (more for Lauren of course), and postpartum information (this was extremely helpful.) If you have an opportunity to do a class like this, we highly recommend it!
On another note, Sam's room should be painted this week (a huge thanks to Uncle Mike for his help and expertise - we couldn't do it without you!). Lauren and I will be working to get his room completed (at least get closer to getting it completed) this weekend. We are 31 weeks and counting the days until our sweet little Bama boy gets here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment