Thankful for God's Faithfulness!

Psalm 36:5
“Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.”

As we begin Thanksgiving week (or to Jonathon, Iron Bowl week- the week of the Bama/Auburn game- HA!), I am overwhelmed with gratitude to God for his faithfulness to Jonathon and me. From a young age, my dad shared his love for music with me. He continues to share this love with so many in his life. He introduced me to a group called Selah that I have absolutely fallen in love with. Their version of “Great Is Thy Faithfulness” is especially beautiful and allows me to reflect on just how much God has blessed me in my own life.

I always have so much to be thankful for, but feel that I have special reason to praise and thank God this year. Sam is on his way and growing into a healthy baby boy!

“Great is Thy faithfulness! Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!”

Thank you God for your faithfulness and your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment