
You can see we are getting ready to put up chair rail (lying on left side of room) and also tape for alternating blue and green vertical stripes at the bottom of the rail. The top of the rail will be green (probably a sage or grass green). Once his bedding arrives next week, we'll have a better idea of what colors we need. This is all SO MUCH FUN!
Also, I have a confession to make. My name is Lauren and I'm addicted to little boy's onesies. Take a look at Sam's closet... starting to fill up already!

I keep telling myself that although he will outgrow these adorable clothes fast, he will also be changing clothes several times a day as an infant so he needs LOTS of cute things! RIGHT? Ha!
Sweet friend Becky Barnes and her hubby Ryan are expecting their second little boy in March. Becky told me about this adorable website with smocked, monogrammed things (remembernguyen.com). The best part is that EVERYTHING is 50% off this weekend! I had to invest in a couple of dressy outfits for Sam. These will likely be used for "coming home" and his baby dedication at church. Mommies and grandparents who read the blog, take a look! You will not be disappointed in the quality and prices of these precious things.



No comments:
Post a Comment