Syrup!

The word of the day is "syrup."



Mommy began taking an herb called Fenugreek this week to increase milk supply as I prepare to go back to work in a couple of weeks and am trying to build up a good freezer supply. One of the side effects listed was that urine and sweat can begin to smell like maple syrup. REALLY?!?! I think this is so funny. I guess there are worse things to smell like!

On another note, Sam had some issues with constipation yesterday (sorry if TMI). :-) The pediatrician recommended one teaspoon of dark Karo syrup twice a day to help him along. I thought that stuff was only used in Southern pecan pies like mom makes! Little did I know that women have been using it for a long time just for this very purpose.

Learning new tricks every day, I tell ya!

1 comment:

  1. Law, if I gave Stella Karo it would be BAD! I hope it helped little Sam. We had the opposite issue the past two weeks. Thankfully, a formula swap did the trick.

    ReplyDelete