I am so spoiled and my Hubby is the BEST.ever. He surprised me with the TB sandals listed in the post below a little early so I could begin enjoying them. YAY!! We used a gift card to enjoy a delicious lunch together at the Brushmark inside the Brooks Museum (which is a treat because we’re NEVER able to meet up during the day with crazy locations and work schedules) and he showed up with the fuschia and orange box… He is the sweetest! Who knew this college boy (pic taken while tailgating in Tuscaloosa circa 2004) would grow up to be such a thoughtful Hubby with amazing taste? :-)
I also treated myself to some fun new Premier Jewelry this week. My good friend Paige has begun selling it on the side in addition to her Corporate job to make extra cash to help pay for her stepson Noah’s ear surgeries (read more about Noah and his story here. I was happy to host a little Happy Hour party and also pick out some fun gifts to Lauren from Lauren (sometimes you just have to!)… Here are a few of my favorite finds I can’t wait to get in the mail next week…
Coral necklace and earrings (main one I had my eye on… Will be great for our cruise in 4 weeks!)
Haute Spot Necklace- bottom piece below (love the copper and also VERY versatile in terms of lengths and ways to wear)
Runway necklace (loved this video tutorial on all the ways to wear it...)
In Sam news, our sweet boy is still walking everywhere (albeit a little like Frankenstein since his little arms stay outward to help keep his balance :-)). He is also learning new things every day, including the association of words with objects. His latest favorites to day are “C-C” for car (his Cozy Coupe or any driving by), “Sh” for shoe and “Ba” for ball. Jonathon also swears he heard him say “goober” the other day after hearing it from Daddy. This was during a bath time Mommy did not attend. Ha! Sam also says “ba-ba” for bottle and we’re thinking breaking him of the bottle may be a bit of an uphill battle. We’re going to begin this process diligently in the next couple of weeks. The Easter Bunny offered to help us get the process started by adding a little book to Sam’s basket:
The book is about a bunny who loves his bottle but sees all of his bigger friends drinking from cups and decides to give it up. The Easter Bunny is not just fun and games anymore people… In our house, he has alterior motives! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








we just got rid of the bottle and I thought it was going to be much more of a process then it really was. Ava did not care to much I took it away during the day at first but still gave it to her at night and then I put milk in her sippy cup and gave it to her at night when I read her a story and she did not want it she just listened to her story and went to bed! We have been bottle free for 4 nights now! I think I was more worried about it than she was!!!
ReplyDeleteLet me know how it goes!!!! So exciting that Sam is walking!!!!
Oh my goodness Ashley! First morning without a bottle when he woke up and he was not his happy self. :-( Knowing Ava dealt with it so well is helping me stick to my guns. We can do it!!! May be calling you for some Mommy encouragement. :-)
ReplyDeleteJust do it! We went cold turkey the week she turned one and it's been a breeze.
ReplyDelete