Mother's Day Wish List

I’ve been a REALLY good Mommy this year. And I only want one thing for Mother’s Day (because having my handsome boys every day is MORE than enough)… :-)

I’ve had my mind on TB flats for ages and ADORED these sandals on a co-worker last week. I decided to try them on today at lunch and lucked out when I put the ONLY 7 ½ in the store on hold. Maybe my sweet Hubby will come through? These sure would look lovely on freshly pedicured feet as we head to the Bahamas/Turks and Caicos next Month!

5 comments:

  1. Which store did you find these at and do they have more I love her stuff. I have a few ballet flats from her that I had to order off Nordstorms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin! I went to Joseph to try these on. This was the only pair they had in black patent but they had them in silver and some other great colors, too. I'm sure you can special order, as well.

    I looked online at Nordstrom, Saks, Bloomingdales and a few other places and the prices were consistent. Joseph is running a great coupon promotion right now (another coworker gave me hers) that made going there the best option!

    Do you just love the flats? I figure they may be my next splurge but I wanted something fun for Summer and these definitely caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I do love then and there so comfy you def have to try the flats I think Ill have to go there Sat. Thanks Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! Where is this coupon promotion???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joseph...$50 off $200 through today. My coworker said they give these out 3-4 times a year so I'm going to be sure to get on their mailing list!

    ReplyDelete