Zulily Addiction and Boden Discovery

One of my favorite things about blogging/reading blogs is all of the fun ideas and product referrals I give and obtain from friends.

If you haven't checked out Zulily, you should! WARNING: It's highly addictive! LOVE LOVE LOVE the fun things I find on this site... Here are a few of the latest (tiny pics but you will get the idea)...

Rompers for just $11.99...
...and the most ADORABLE patchwork shorts for just $14.99.
And of course I had to throw in a little something for Mama. I need an apron like a hole in my head (already have 5 or 6) but this one was screaming "Lauren Lemmons!"
I also found out about a new line called miniBoden this week. LOVE IT! Saw a co-worker wearing the cutest tunic and she forwarded Boden's website... I explored later that evening and found lots of fun things for Sam AND Mama. The company started in the UK and has the most adorable, functional pieces. Pocketbook needs to stay closed for the cruise and other things coming up (and because J might possibly kill me with all of the shopping I've been doing) but I will definitely be exploring this one further in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment