38 Weeks and an INDUCTION DATE!

We visited Dr. Tinker for the last time today where we learned Sam still has a very strong heartbeat (the little booger almost wouldn't be still enough to capture it because mommy drank a fruit smoothie in the waiting room) and mommy is dilated 2 cm and effaced 80%. We are scheduled for an induction on Tuesday, March 9 and can't wait to meet Sam on that day if he does not arrive sooner! The doctor's office is currently arranging all of the scheduling details with the hospital. We will be holding Sam no later than a week from tomorrow! I am on CLOUD NINE! God is so good!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. There should be a "like" button on Blogger. : ) I am so happy for you and Jonathon. Next week will be such an amazing experience and finally you will get to hold that sweet baby you have waited for all of these months! Make sure to spoil Ella and Addie this week, they are about to go through culture shock. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so Excited!!! Can't wait to meet little Sam!!!

    ReplyDelete