1. I am wearing brown today and I look kind of like a UPS truck. I don’t know how I can get much bigger!
2. It’s kind of annoying when strangers say things like “You haven’t had that baby yet?” “You’re still here?” (referring to work) or my personal favorite from the nurse at the doctor’s office last week while looking at my very pregnant belly, granted I was wearing horizontal stripes which are never flattering… “Are you sure he was only estimated at 5 lbs 2 oz at 34 weeks?” Her eyes were VERY wide when she said it. I wanted to respond with “I don’t know, you tell me! You’re the one who works in the doctor’s office!”
3. My back hurts.
4. My tummy feels like it is constantly contracting into a tight ball. This has to be a sign labor is coming soon!
5. When I think about how miserable I feel, I think about all of my baby books telling me Sam’s brain is developing more with each passing day he stays inside. He’s getting smarter by the minute. :-)
6. I have never felt more ready or excited for anything in my life. I am so thrilled to meet Sam and become his mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment