Just In Case You Ever Wonder...

I LOVE to buy books for Sam and have a bit of an addiction to them! I've actually purchased 14 new board books for Sam in the last two days! I'm hoping Sam will grow up to be a bookworm just like Mama. :-)

I purchased a book yesterday that has become one of my new favorites to read to him- "Just In Case You Ever Wonder."

Christian author Max Lucado authored this book about the unconditional love parents have for their children. Reading it is like speaking directly from my heart about what I want Sam to know. One of my favorite parts is below...

But as you grow and change, some things will stay the same. I'll always love you. I'll always hug you. I'll always be on your side. And I want you to know that... just in case you ever wonder.

Simple, powerful words that ring so true for any parent. I think I've found a favorite new baby gift in addition to my longtime favorite "Love You Forever." :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment