34 Week Appt Update

Our 34 week appt was met with a little scare yesterday related to high blood pressure and blurred vision. Thankfully, although my blood pressure is still elevated, I will not be restricted in any way for the remainder of my pregnancy. I'll also have to monitor it often (hello purse blood pressure cuff) and will likely have to be on medication at the very end of my pregnancy when it rises to a more dangerous point.

Little Sam is weighing in at 5 lbs 2 oz already and measuring 3 days ahead of his due date. He was also showing us some tricks by putting his big toe next to his nose. :-) He's still head down and in just the right position to meet us!

Two particularly funny moments at this week's visit:

1. As I walk in sporting one of Jonathon's BAMA t-shirts (not much fits), the nurse said... "Wow! Look at that little football player in there!" I think this made Jonathon's day. :-)

2. As Dr. Tinker was measuring my belly, I made a comment about how I just didn't think I could get any bigger. His response was that he usually leaves comments like that alone. HAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment