Growing up with sisters every way I turned, I never knew what it felt like to have a brother. When I married Jonathon, I was overjoyed to have Heath as my brother-in-law! I always wondered what kind of mother I would be to a son since being around women 24/7 just came natural to me having grown up surrounded by them.
I can honestly say that I could not be more thrilled to be welcoming a little boy to the world very soon!! All mothers to little boys talk about how much they love their mommies. I already feel such a special bond with Sam and am anticipating and looking so forward to the many memories God will give us together. I found the quotes below about little boys/sons and wanted to share them today. I hope all of the little boy mommy readers enjoy!
A boy is Truth with dirt on its face,
Beauty with a cut on its finger,
Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair,
and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.
-- Author Unknown
A boy's story is the best that is ever told.
-- Charles Dickens
A treasure to a little boy does not consist of money, gems or jewelry. He will find far greater pleasure in the wonder of a rock, pebble, stick or beetle.
-- Author Unknown
Between the innocence of babyhood and the dignity of manhood, we find a delightful creature of a boy.
-- Author Unknown
Boys are God's way of telling you that your house is too neat!
-- Author Unknown
God created boys, full of spirit and fun to explore and conquer, to romp and run.
-- Author Unknown
If I have a monument in this world, it is my son.
-- Maya Angelou
Sons are the anchors of a mother's life.
-- Sophocles
The sweetest roamer is a boy's young heart.
-- George Edward Woodberry
There never has been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between a mother and a son.
-- Author Unknown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment