Our first shower was a SURPRISE from the ALSAC Corporate Alliances Team! The team set me up for a Friday afternoon meeting where I walked in notepad and BlackBerry in hand.

It turned out that this was not a business meeting at all! My entire team and hubby were waiting inside for me and yelled, "SURPRISE!" The room was decorated with blue EVERYWHERE along with precious signs like this one...

The team prepared some delicious goodies and two beautiful cakes which were so yummy!



Then came the time to open goodies for Sam. We received many diapers and other important essentials along with some adorable clothes, blankets, toys and other goodies for our sweet boy.

Those who hear me talk about my job know how much I love what I do. I do the best work in the world for the best kids in the world but also work with the best TEAM in the world. THANK YOU everyone for sharing in our joy!

DG sisters Leah, Sara Beth and Amy threw a baby shower for Sam and me on Saturday. Everything was so beautiful!




It is always wonderful to see old friends and catch up! It's also fun to share funny stories and memories. Aunt August and Aunt Kathy made sure Baby Sam had a touch of Delta Gamma in his life... an anchor blanket!

And Aunt Kristen gave Sam his first Memphis outfit. He can't forget how much Mommy and Daddy (especially Mommy) love their alma mater and REALLY LOVE Tiger basketball!



No comments:
Post a Comment