Feet Finding!

Tonight was a momentous night at our house...
Baby Sam found his little feet!
He was playing in his activity gym and lifted his feet close to his chest so he could grab them. He has also recently discovered his little fingers and loves to wiggle his fingers and toes. He also loves to grab anything and everything within reach. This includes Daddy's t-shirts and of course Mommy's hair!

Sam is such a curious little baby. We like to call him "Curious Sam" because he reminds us of Curious George and loves to read his books.

Speaking of books, Sam and Mommy LOVE to read! We usually read 3-4 books a day. Sam's favorite book is "The Little Engine That Could."

Sam loves to coo and talk when Mommy says "I think I can, I think I can..." Mommy signed Sam up for the Dolly Parton Imagination Library and this was the first book that arrived in the mail. What a neat program! Can't wait to see what arrives next month.

The coos and adorable baby sounds are coming very often. In fact, our little chatterbox loves to carry on full conversations! Looks like he got the talking gene inherited from both sides. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment