Sam had fun watching the Crimson Tide roll all over Florida this weekend with Uncle Heater, Aunt Kaycee and his dog cousin Lucy. In fact, he wore a special onesie on Saturday just for the Gators… ROLL TIDE!

Mommy has been having lots of fun purchasing new dressy outfits for Sam. Who says having a well-dressed baby boy isn’t just as fun?!?! Mommy heard about a Little English clothing sale and found some adorable things at a steal:

Whale Playsuit for Spring (hand crochet!)

Bunny Playsuit for next Easter (also hand crochet!)
I also found another playsuit with a Christmas pull toy for Sam to wear during the holidays along with two other longalls for next Spring (one has hand-smocked dinosaurs! SO CUTE!)…
One of my favorite stores, Lollypop Kids, also had a great sale a couple of weeks ago where I purchased two monogrammed pieces for next Spring… a yellow gingham shortall and the little light blue monogrammed outfit below… SO PRECIOUS! I actually got “sam” monogrammed on both pieces because I think it looks much cuter than just his initials.

I also love the site Zulily (fun new baby things every day) and the Facebook auctions for Lolly Wolly Doodle. I’ve won two holiday smocked longalls for Sam (one with snowflakes and one with Christmas trees) for $35 each. I actually saw the Christmas tree one on sale at Cotton Tails for over $70!
I can’t wait for Junior League Merry Marketplace this year. Last year, we had recently learned that Sam was a boy and I was able to buy him many dressy outfits that he has already enjoyed. One of my favorite boutiques here in Memphis is Spoiled Sweet in Germantown. Their items are so adorable and they run great sales.
What sites/stores do you enjoy shopping at for dressy children’s clothing? Are there any I haven’t heard of yet that I should check out? I would be especially interested in worthwhile upscale children’s consignment shops/upscale consignment sales in the area.
I laugh with Jonathon all the time about the monogrammed pieces Sam quickly grows out of, but I just can’t help it. I love to put his name on everything! Maybe we’ll name our next one Sam, too… Or some other lucky little boy named Sam can enjoy his sweet clothing in the future. :-)
We love shopping at Baby Gap, Old Navy and Gymboree for everyday clothing for Sam. I actually work with Old Navy and Gymboree at St. Jude and am a big fan of both of their companies for many reasons (and Sam looks adorable in their clothing!). We have also had lots of luck with Children’s Place for pajamas. Doesn’t Sammy look precious in footed PJs?? :-)



Hi Lauren I just started to follow your blog. I went to school with Jonathan and Heath Sam is so cute. I love shopping at Happy Heart im sure you have been there also another great place to shop at is Mango Street Baby love that store we actually got our stroller from there, another one is Strasburg Children in Saddle Creek. Any ways just wanted to drop by and say Hi.
ReplyDeleteCute outfits and Sam always looks so happy!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love Janie and Jack for Cooper's clothes, although I like Baby Gap's jeans better. I like Lollypop Kids too and am hoping they'll be at Merry Marketplace. We're very lucky that my mom smocks and sews, so a lot of Cooper's dress outfits come from her. I've had lots of luck with Bloom Children as well, but they are a home show business (like Pampered Chef) and only do shows twice a year.
Kristin- Nice to meet you! Yes, we checked out Happy Heart a few weeks ago. ADORABLE store! Wish they had more for boys, but we all know how that goes! I haven't been in MSB or Strausburg since I was pregnant but will definitely be checking those out again... Thanks for saying hi!
ReplyDeleteJana- Thank you! He is such a happy little boy and we love it! He needs to have a play date with Cooper soon... Let's get planning! I love Janie & Jack as well but again struggle with what they offer for boys (girls clothes there are so much cuter!). You are lucky to have a mom who is a seamstress! Never heard of Bloom Children but will definitely be checking it out. :-)