
A Sony Ereader that is PINK!

A gift card for an hour relaxation massage (doesn’t every new Mommy crave time to be pampered?)

A fun new girl book that Jonathon just thought I would enjoy…

A movie Mommy mentioned loving as a little girl and wanting to watch with Sam and I can't believe Jonathon remembered (don’t laugh :-))


And two new devotional books Jonathon chose for me that I LOVE!...
Sam even remembered Mommy with a card he signed himself along with his puppy sisters Ella and Addie, a Willow Tree figurine of a Mommy and little boy (called “Child of my Heart”

...and irises/tulips sent to Mommy’s office. The sweetest part about the flowers was the card where Daddy and Sam thanked me for all that I do for our family and reminded me that I am “the glue.” This is what Jonathon tells me all the time to let me know I am what holds our family together.

Aren’t my boys the sweetest? I am a lucky wife and mom and I count my blessings every day!!
Throughout the work day, I received many calls, emails, texts and messages from sweet friends and family. I even had fun gifts when I got home from my sweet in-laws who remembered me with a mani/pedi gift certificate and a new Vera Wang perfume along with other goodies.

Jonathon and I enjoyed take-out dinner (hooray for no cooking!) so we could enjoy some time with Baby Sam on my birthday.
Celebrating another year of life always allows me to reflect on God’s blessings from the past year and gives me excitement about his plan for my life in the year ahead. I am overwhelmed with gratitude for all that God has given me… an amazing husband and son who are my entire world, a supportive family, a career at an amazing institution and much much more.
I am one lucky birthday girl!!



No comments:
Post a Comment