The Crib is HERE!!
This is Daddy writing... We got a call yesterday letting us know that his crib and changing table have arrived!! We have been waiting for a couple of months and now I have the luxury of putting it together... Lord give me patience. :) This is a job for me and Pops. Now all we have to do is finish painting his room - should be done by the 2nd week in January . We are extremely grateful to Uncle Mike who is going to help us get it painted. Lauren doesn't trust me with a paintbrush and who can blame her. I spilled red paint on her black velvet jacket a few years ago when we were painting our old house. That was not a good day. :) Now all we are waiting on is the dresser and we are set! Sam will be here before we know it but he can't come soon enough! He has been kicking mommy all day and I finally felt a good kick the other night. I can't wait to put him in his BAMA outfit and sit on the couch and watch a ball game with him! He will be the cutest BAMA BABY in the world!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment