Spring Catch Up!

My goodness! I’ve been a bit behind in blogging about all of the fun happenings with The Lemmons Family lately. Our Spring has been so exciting and life just hasn’t stopped long enough to blog about it (and when it has, I’ve wanted to spend time enjoying it rather than at my computer!). The few times I did get to the computer, I saved posts until I had time to finish them later. I try to stay current posting Sam’s pics to Facebook (because we take a million of our adorable little stinker I would be very behind otherwise!), but I’m not always as punctual with blogging. To be honest, I created this blog because I want Sam to be able to look back and remember his early years and our family memories. I don’t think he’s going to mind if Mama is a month or two behind because I was spending time with him instead of blogging about it!… So, the posts below are an attempt to catch up on all of the fun things going on in our family over the last two months or so (albeit a little belated)… Enjoy!!
He Is Risen!
Spring Has Sprung
Mother's Day 2011
5 Year Anniversary Cruise!
Memorial Day Weekend 2011
Memorial Day Recipes
Sam's Famous!
14 Month Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment