











We were a little worried about how Sam would respond to Santa. Although he is normally very friendly and charming with everyone (including strangers which sometimes worries Mama but he does get his outgoing personality honestly), we weren’t sure how he would warm up to Mr. Clause. Thankfully, Sam LOVED Santa! He began waving to Santa while we were in line and loved getting to sit on his lap. He even put his chubby little hands on Santa’s. We were so proud of our little angel! We caught the whole thing on video but I will spare you the giddy squeals from Dad and Mom. :-)






Seeing Christmas through the eyes of a beautiful baby gives the holiday season new meaning. I have spent the last few weeks so excited about Sam’s first Christmas and the joy it will bring him. For the first time in years, we are 98% finished Christmas shopping and it’s not even December 1 yet! I also have half of our gifts wrapped already and am so excited to just enjoy the season with my sweet little family!



No comments:
Post a Comment