Sam FINALLY got to meet the daughter of one of my best friends Holly last weekend. Holly and I went to high school together and have remained friends ever since. Distance separates us a bit but does not stop us from staying close (and keeping the laughs plentiful!). Our sweet babies are just six weeks apart and we were just itching to get them together. We enjoyed lunch and shopping with the babies followed by some good old fashioned blanket playtime. :-) I stole some photos from Holly's blog and thought I would share...

Lunch in our high chairs. We were very entertaining and kept our mommies laughing and busy! Sam appreciated Stella sharing her bib since his Mommy was forgetful that morning. :-)

Stella playing with Sam's musical table... She loved it!

Sweet Stella! She's so adorable! I love her giggles!

Sam's fake smile. :-)

And his real smile. :-)

Hello drool!
We can't wait for our next playdate with these sweet friends!
Sweet babies! We can't wait to see you again, too.
ReplyDelete