
Xhilaration Kameel Suede Ruffle Boot in grey. Who can pass up girly ruffles? Thinking these will be fun with jeans.

Journee Collection Rope Detail Boot in black. Thinking these will be good for work.

Glaze by Adi Faux Suede Slouchy High Heel Boot in black. Thinking these will be a great black boot for more casual looks.

Adi Designs High Heel Microsuede Ankle Boot in chocolate brown. Thinking these will be great for work, as well.

Cognac Kagome Western Boot. I've been wanting a fun pair of cowboy boots and couldn't pass these up for $29.99. Love the slouchy look to them! They got great reviews and I'm hoping they'll work out well for the Garth Brooks/Trisha Yearwood concert Jonathon and I are attending in Nashville late next month.

Merona Meaghan Ruffled Flats in Pewter. Another pair of flats, just because. These were just too adorable to pass up. This is when I wish Target.com wasn't so good at cross-referencing products they think I would enjoy. They're just too good!
We'll see how each pair fits and looks in person when they come in soon. Can't wait to get that package on my doorstep!



No comments:
Post a Comment