




Then we headed to Grammy's late afternoon to celebrate Thanksgiving with both sides of the family. It was so nice having everyone together! The food was delicious and the fellowship was fun. Can't get together with our families without laughs!!

Sammy's Thanksgiving attire, complete with brown corduroy loafers to match. :-)

Loving the view from Auntie Anna's shoulders.

Family portrait on Thanksgiving!

Mommy and Sammy. :-)

Sam is so thankful for his Mimi!
Forgoing our normal tradition of seeking out early-morning holiday deals on Black Friday, Mommy enjoyed some online shopping while Sam napped. I decided to venture out late morning and made it to Mimi and Pops' house just in time for the Iron Bowl game. Our friends Wes and Tracey and Josh and Melissa brought their little ones over to enjoy the game and it was wonderful to have all of our kiddos playing together! The outcome of the game wasn't so great. But, as Jonathon said, he took one look at Sam after the game and realized it didn't matter so much. :-) That means a ton coming from the Bama fanatic I married!
I spent some time this Thanksgiving to really reflect on all that God has given me in the past year. I am constantly amazed at how he continues to bless me and our family. I can't praise Him enough for all of the blessings He's given us but am most thankful for the little one named Samuel Paul that arrived on 3/9/10. :-)
Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:
Post a Comment